Friday, June 5, 2009

Everyday miracles

Well, it has been almost two months since my last post. I keep forgetting that I have one!
The last two months have been quite full. Day by day it seems a little boring at times, but... looking back, quite a lot has gone on.
Our buisness is completely over and that has been quite hard for me. Not about the buisness per say but with all the other stuff that comes with it: People hating you, not being able to do things you used to take forgranted, like paying bills and whatnot.
God is teaching us so much each day and one of them is that He is able to make something out of nothing, take creation for example. We have witnessed many miracles, maybe we always have, now we are actually paying attention and thanking God for all the little things.
One huge example of his provision is formula for my baby. I did not have more money to buy some, but did not feel comfortable with putting him on milk yet. I talked to a dear friend about it and she told me to call the health nurse. So, I swallowed my pride and did and wow did God prove himself faithful. My health nurse showed up about 15 minutes later with his arms full of formula for free! About 4 weeks worth of it! I was so overwhelmed with gratitude and praise.
Day to day is a struggle but I keep thinking of George Mueller( a man who trust God for absolutely everything and never lacked) and I remember that the God who was more than faithful to George is also more than faithful to Nitasha.
I am so awed by the fact that the God who will soon return on white horse in amazing glory cares about my little son and his need for formula. Love so amazing, so divine, demands my life, my soul, my all.....
Verse of the day:
"Cast ALL your anxiety on Him for He cares for you." 1 Peter 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment