Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Needles and Bandaids

Well today my baby had his 4 month needles and he did so good! He is one tough cookie. He was mad for about 10 seconds and that was it. Deklan and Tobyn were so glad that they did not need to have needles as well:) My baby weighs 15 pounds and is at the 50% of road for his age. Here I thought he was a huge boy, but he is average. My other two were so little that I had no idea what normal was.
My brother and sister in law are moving today and I have there daughter and she is the same age as my girl. They are so funny! They both have the tiniest "owies" and they needed bandaids!
I have had the flu the last few days, but today I finally feel better, and so does Raynold and the kids! That is a huge blessing.
Speaking of blessings, this weather is amazing! We have played outside two days in a row now! Whooo Hoooo!!!!! Once the mud goes away, it will be perfect!
So I am going to start a verse of the day for each post I do.
Here it is: Isaiah 49:16 See I have engraved you in the palm of my hands....
I love this verse. Many times in my life I have felt so alone and forgotten, but this verse reminds me that I am always before my Lord, He sees me and I have never been forgotten. I feel very loved when I recall this verse. Have a God blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. Look at you, all technologically savvy! Clint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee Hee. Not really but, thanks! They make it quite easy. As long as you can read and follow directions....you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing that verse, it's deeply touching sentiment can get lost in the whole chapter, but here in your blog, standing alone, it really hits me.

    ReplyDelete