Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hi, this is Nitasha. This is my first time doing a blog. I am very new to this, but blogs that I have viewed in the past have been really interesting and a great way to get to know someone. So, I hope that I will not bore you. This blog is going to be dedicated to the important things in my life, the things I learn from them and about my journey in my faith walk with Jesus Christ.
Today was a great day. Went to a Bible Study and learned that I need to let the forgiveness of Christ go to the marrow of my bones, so that it changes everything I do. I know that I am forgiven, but.... I often don't live like I am.
When we got home, I enjoyed a small nap and played with my kiddies. I called a lady to get two kittens for my kids and we will pick them up April 20th. They are identical twin girls. Black, orange and white. So cute! Tobyn named her kitten, Lucy and Deklan named his kitten, Shack. Deklan got the name from a veggie tale movie called, Rack, Shack, and Benny.
My kids only had short naps, so... they will go down early, and I get to watch Biggest Loser in peace and quiet.
I will get better at this, but for now.....please bear with me. Thanks for joining me on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment